Subject: PL Embassy - Min. of Digital Affairs update
From: Adamczyk Radosław <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 15:38:07 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Ministry,

I’m updating my Ministry of Digital Affairs with contacts regarding 
different digital competences in EE (political supervision).

I am pretty much sure that MKM covers the following topics, but could you 
please advise which of the secretary general or secretary general’s deputies 
is directly supervising them:

1.      Digital competences;

2.      Cybersecurity;

3.      Digital development;

4.      AI;

5.      Quantum;

6.      e-Governance development;

7.      Digital Decade policy;

8.      Interoperability;

9.      Cloud services;

10.   Telecommunication;

11.   Trusted services;

12.   Digital identity;

13.   Opening the data;

14.   Digital economy;

15.   Kids online.

Best regards

Radosław Adamczyk

First Counsellor, Cyber POC

Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Tallinn

Suur-Karja 1 / Vana-Turg 2, 10140 Tallinn, Estonia

Tel: +372 627 8206

www.gov.pl/dyplomacja <http://www.gov.pl/dyplomacja>

www.gov.pl/estonia <http://www.gov.pl/estonia>